Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: Falling
date: Monday, November 5, 2007
time: 4:26 PM
My confidence is deteriorating, my courage, my morale, my cheerful life, it's all dropping. Yesterday, made YingYing cried, which i swore not to make any girl cry since Primary six as i hate to see them cry. I broke my promise, my old self is coming back i don't want it. Overslept today and did not go to school, first time in my lifetime, i overslept. i can't believe it, FIRST time ever. And how could i? I want to relax, but i can't, friend's chalet is actually today, luckily they change it, or i will ruin it all. i ruined the bbq yesterday and i blamed it on others. I am a fucking self-centered person. And, i should have listened to Jinfa, i am such a failure, i shouldn't have joined PSL camp. Although i had fun there, i think i was like a boss and people had to listen to me. I made a fool out of myself there. I regretted going to the camp. I seriously regretted.


comment / top