Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: letting out.
date: Wednesday, March 26, 2008
time: 9:47 PM
I shall note this day as the worst day in 2008.
1. Had quarrels with dar. My fault. 110%
2. Teacher said my DnT looks so easy. His fault. 50%
3. I told my parents i did my homework in school already yesterday but they came in one by one and scold me. Their fault. 100%
4. Basketball makes me quarrel with my friends. Both at fault. 30%
5. Close friends tease me like enemy. Their fault. 80%
6. Close friends leave me as and when they like which you won't be happy with too. Their fault. 90%
7. When i need them, they didn't seem to care about me and simply walk off quietly. Their fault. 90%
8. I am getting on people's nerves often now. My fault. 100%

I need you most and you are the most important person in my life. I love you PohChoo, and i am very sorry.


Teared in school thrice. I find myself abit weird. Well, limit overshot. I am finding a sandbag or a fleshbag. Anyone?


comment / top