Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: Never again.
date: Monday, March 17, 2008
time: 8:20 PM
HTA was going on smoothly, SWAP project is behind time. Tests aren't good. K gonna talk about the camp. Camp was ok... but the thing that the school is really scary... gonna do it again at seconary 3. did not sleep throughout. Slept one whole day after that.

I am sorry... but i felt blessed and happy with you. Really. I tolerate you because i really love you and want to be with you. I am always afraid of losing you, falling for another guy or don't like me anymore. i am really scared. I know you need time, but i am still forcing you to promise me to do things you don't like or don't want and get myself dissappointed at last. I regretted. Sorry.


comment / top