Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: 13.8.08
date: Wednesday, August 13, 2008
time: 10:15 PM
Today's the opening of our restaurant. Blah, what a bad starting. Kay whatever. I believe and trust that i am the busiest person in the process these few days. Object? Just tell me, seriously. Well, I love Ms Lam. I wish she was my mum. She cleared away all my problems and things which i am vex and unhappy of with only just a sentence. Shall call her mummy for next lesson. ^^ opps.. how much mummy do i have... oh well count it later. Last time walking home, i was walking home and catching up Ms Lam, so when i was about to catch up, she crossed to the other side of the road. So i thought she was in bad mood so i did not say hello. Then after awhile, she shouted... HELLO RAYSON ! wah, i was shocked man ~! Then we continue to chit chat, shouting across the road for every sentence. I crossed to road when we are about to reach the junction, then she told me one thing. I ignored and say harh? she say again. i HARH? she say nevermind. I HARH? she say shut up in sha-up. I HARH? she look at the tree. I HARH? She walked while looking diagonally up. LOL ! Cause the tree was not there anymore... xD Then i walk faster and say byebye to her. Reached bus-stop, bus haven't come. She caught up and boarded her bus. Waved frantically and smiled byebye to me. xP NDP celebration, she said i and sherman look so cute in uniform.. - - as we look alike.. lol well..

My love for you is fading.
I will still hold it.
Won't want it to die into ashes.


comment / top