Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: Back.
date: Sunday, November 23, 2008
time: 1:48 AM
Well, haha.. back to blogging. Didn't have anything to do... besides.. she's driving me crazy.. Arh, by the way, i have lots of interesting things to share.. xD But i suddenly forgotten them... ^^lll I will be leaving for Australia tommorrow, and i haven't packed my luguage yet... What i am looking forward to now is the class gathering... jurong 'wet' outing or maybe sentosa.. I am alot whiter now after not going anywhere sunny.. oO I can't believe i got in 3G.. miracle yeah..? But it's what i asked from God and getting in the same class as her. I am abit confused now... OH YA. I visited YingYing's blog and found out about this ' History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi '. It's a very nice anime..! It made me laugh whole day just with a few episodes... xD Apapapa ! I'll continue with my laughing, byebye ! Wakakakaka....


comment / top