Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: Anniversary of my Olds.
date: Sunday, December 28, 2008
time: 4:55 PM


Lyrics:
I probably shouldn't say this.
Because my friends think that I'm weird.
Everytime I say I love you they remind me you can't hear.
It's because you're cardboard. I'm always ignored.
But you feel so real to me why can't they see.
And you're still standing in the same way.
Just how i left you yesterday, against the wall.
Don't fall.

The 7 things I hate about you.
You're fake, you break, you are not real.
If only I had something to feel.
You are 2D with no back side.
You cost me quite a lot to buy.
My friends are jerks they make fun of us.
Just know it hurts. I want to be with the real Miley.
And the 7th thing I hate the most about you
You make cardboard look cute ;-)

It's awkward and silent because cardboard cannot speak.
I wonder what you think about when you smile and stare at me.
Dood are you serious?! You're delirious? She is cardboard
she can't hear us.
YES I CAN. (lyke WTF)
Dood zomg did she just talk?!
She's been real all along! Say something again!

DAVE NEVER TOUCH ME AGAIN!

The 7 things I like about you.
You're hair, your eye, cardboard Levis.
When we kiss you're hypnotized.
You let me do whatever I want.
I can't wait till Chris is gone! ;-)
We never fight when I hold you tight
Ow! Splinter! Ohhh it's alright!
I wanna be with the real Miley.
And the 7th thing I like the most about you.

You make cardboard look cute.

Miley Cyrus 7 things Parody by Dave Days and his buddy ! Lmao.. Alright, today's my parents marriage anniversary. Fixed puzzle with mum, finally, she fixed 3 today. And she's very contented about it.. Family had a nap together, then went out for super high class chinese dinner. 4 soup for $170... not bad.. then went to shopping. Bought 2 M18 movies. Supposed to eat Turkey ice-cream, but we had drive-through Mac-Donalds McFlurry instead !! Homed.

Oh ya, here's a joke, people in my father's company called huang li hom as huang lu hong(yellow, green, red). Cheers.


comment / top