Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: First Sunday of 2009
date: Sunday, January 4, 2009
time: 10:17 PM
Woke up, puzzle. Only complete the borders. Went for a haircut. Darn.. I won't ever go back there. There as in the place where a deaf auntie will cut my hair. Told her just trim, she brrr, brrr here, snip, snip, there. Then i remind her one more time, she replied, aiyo lucky you say, I slope abit liao. I was holding on to the C4 countdown in my head. Roar, she sloped me. And now I got a slope. And it's UGLY. Whatever.. packed my bag and prepared for tommorrow. Oh, Joleen gave me a interesting url. As I was Ponyo-ing these few days. Kept going through my head. I think I will even have nightmares about it. That Ponyo thingy chasing after me.. Ponyo Ponyo PonPon PonPon PonPon yooo...


comment / top