Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: Reflections after holiday
date: Sunday, February 15, 2009
time: 6:37 PM
The completed 2016 pieces puzzle hung upon the wall, for the world to see~
Before.
After....
The Shark, STOLE my lollipop.

That few days, we've been collecting special sweets, like
super big, super special, superb variety. Like this one.

Chinese New Year ! I realised I have a few handsome and pretty cousins. And, VERY rich aunties... Especially my 3rd auntie, 1 carats around the wrist, 3 carat Necklace, x3 Diamond rings and x2 diamond earrings.. fainting... PLUS, super big LV(Loue Viton) pronounced like this, Handbag. My Xiao Yu, 'smallest auntie', all LV things too... My mum, exceptionally, no branded. Let me tell you why. She keeps all of them in the cupboard, in the 'Gucci' and 'LV' boxes, in the boxes, kept in 'Gucci' and 'LV' Nylon bags, THERE, collecting dust..? And, Dad bought her expensive watches, but I just don't understand why she likes to wear those 25 dollars one.




Professional photographer uncle to me whose my father's friend, helped us take family photos..

My father again... don't want face.. I was already panting when I brought this 'Little Imp' down to the playground. Oh, his gonna be a big brother already ! Visitors that day... My bed...!
Before Chingay..
CSK, Chingay Survival Kit.


Chingay 2009.
Ck ah....

The cans of abalone opened, mum diced them to make salad.. Yummy.. but there's leftover...





My uncle's newly open resort. At the opening that day, I saw alot of mediacorp artists okay ! Honoured to be friends with them wakkakaa... LingMeiJiao is currently living a storey above me if you don't know... She saw me cry... TT
Why am I so fragile lol.

I got Flwuuu... And mum made this for me... YUCK..!

That Saturday, I was in the toilet playing psp and when I came out, I saw this on my bed..
I thought the book I ordered from London arrived ! To my dismay... what's this...?

Oh...


No name... I guess I already know who is he/she.. =x

Bored out...

Bang..! BangBang!! He's hot.. =O


Tidied my drawer today... and found many things.. haha.. what fond memories...
The neoprints during primary school..

The box containing a million of pictures.. a love with a blue rose..
The photos till my life now..
From Bryan Koh 2006..
From Jon Ng 2006... The best cartoon drawer in my class, hope he become a famous artist.. one day.
Justin Chong, wished that he'll be a designer.. and earn lots of money.. and... share with me..!
My petit jigsaw puzzle !

Why it's called petit...

At work..

Done..! Lol...
Here's the 2nd 2016 pieces puzzle !

Yesterday, went out with valentine of the year. As a friend of course. Met parents at Causeway Point and bought my Jigsaw puzzle. Then went to Amk Hub with Bin to play arcade.. then saw Zhengrong and CK. We went to the arcade while waiting for other people. Then, Bryan, Malcolm, Kian Leong, Jonathon and ZhiXian came. CK went with his primary school friends. Didn't know what movie to watch so they any o how choose. Movie's at 9.30 so we decided to grab a bite first. We didn't know where to eat so... each of us were named Mac Donald, Ichiban Sushi, Fish and Co, KFC and many more.. Then... O YA BEH YA SHO ! Only Bryan white palm. Lmao. He's mac so we went to mac. Laughter even at Mac. Then, back to arcade lol. Me and Bin bully them in Daytona Expert. House of Dead ! Finally can solo the lover. When we enter the cinema.... Indian song... we thought we went into the wrong cinema ! Lmao. During the movie, I put my legup and Bin grab it with his nails. I was shocked and kicked the seat infront real hard. The whole row where only we occupied, laughed at me and the front row, all stared at me. Argh... After the show, we went out, stood in a circle. Discussed. Eh Bryan, agent show horh, thriller lei ! Everybody laughed. Caused that show is a love story.. And Bryan said it's a agent show. Slacked and went home. Superb tired. Woke up at 3pm the next day. Headache the whole day. Now going sleep ! Bye..


comment / top