Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: Lan of March
date: Friday, March 20, 2009
time: 8:19 PM
So.. today... woke up at 9am+.. Bathe, prepared and waited for mum to prepare. Lol, she wants to go out too. Late to meet them as I waited for my mum.. Took MRT to Somerset and met them at Cineleisure. Super sian... E-Max haven't open. So we slack there and lay on their 'X-BOX'. Got bored.. and went to play table football. Jin and Justion VS Rayson ! I won them by a many. Then E-MAX opened, went to play Left 4 dead. Chaotic lol. 2 hours of it. Interval... went to toilet together. As the children's washing basin is just outside the cubicle I am in, I just squatted there and use it. After lunch, went up and go on for another 2 hours. I headache.. After 2 hours, went to play table football again.. This time.. they won me.. Cause I own goal 5 times! Argh.. Alright no big deal... Whacked each other with the posters and went home.

School's reopening.. gonna fail everything... argh... The teachers there are more naggy than my mum.. I thought of some resolutions suddenly. 1, be one of the best man among other people.. first gonna work out my temperament.. 2, do and pass up every homework on time. 3, hm.... able to do 1 one-handed pull up...? My friend's boyfriend can do 10 of it okay..!


comment / top