Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: What am I missing..
date: Tuesday, March 31, 2009
time: 10:46 PM
Yesterday's beautiful morning sky..


Today.. woke up at 5+.. went to bathe without looking at the clock.. after the bath.. Looked at the clock. 6.30?!? Late to fetch Myo and Jin. I went to ask my parents why didn't then wake me up. They said together, huh, it's only 5.30am. I was shocked.. smiled.. and walked away.. Went to buy mac for friends.. School was okay.. Today.. can't play basketball.. leg too pain.. went home with Jin. On the bus, I met a Primary Schoolmate. The last time when I was with Myo, he bragged to Myo how I punched him in the face and fainted. Today, he shouted across the bus and said he whacked me up and left a scar on my forehead.. Oh my... Hilarious.. Whatever... Ate Pizza Hut.. Cooked Korean noodles and layered a ham on it. Slacked around the house and thought of many things. Night, went to sinseh. He rubbed my leg.. Afterwards, I told him, here still pain. He pressed that part and I !&#%$*&!... But only air came out. Now.. whole leg swollen.. ah Night... Add on.. I fixed the wifi super bass from my old pc to my laptop. Now, every music at 25% volume would shake the whole room up. Cool~

Oh.. my mother is darn crap can. He always nag at my brother wasting food. So she pasted these photos beside the dining table. So everytime my brother have his dinner, my mum would point here and nag... Crap..

Yesterday... Checked my Inbox with 2100+ messages.. read through everything and those I kept in the folder. As I get immersed in the reading.. my heart felt like drowning.. more and more.

只要曾经拥有,不在乎天长地久,已经算是一种幸福了。现在你不在了,只能怀念我们曾经所过的一切,在一起,那爱情的快乐。不管发生了什么事,我们还是需要对生活的路,向前走。。



comment / top