Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: April's fool 09
date: Wednesday, April 1, 2009
time: 10:28 PM
Today's April Fool. Okay.. what a start. I told myself to be happy because it's APD.. Went around disturb people.. argh.. I felt super lame.. And my jokes, I said and laugh.. my friends just stared and me, and laugh at me rather than my jokes... Sobs... A mixed mood day.. Just like the weather.. Warm and Bright then Dull and windy... no pictures today.. but I bet there'll be some on Friday.. oh guys, I replicated Evan's super coooool cigarette pic. I am not wearing a shirt so I guess I should not post it here..? Ahhahaha, super gay... http://evanns-theblogger.blogspot.com/ read the post on 'dhoby god'. Man, another copymeow. Well.. just to let you all know a few things or two about him... Isn't so appropriate I guess...


comment / top