Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: The day with a turning point
date: Wednesday, April 29, 2009
time: 10:26 PM
First day of school was still okay.. LOL, was reminding myself of first day of school. Anyway, today rocks but without kidney-failure soup. Borrowed earpiece from Lirong again. As, I crushed one, lost one and threw away Jinfa's one. YiJing gave us sweets today so we eat and throw, eat and throw, out of the window, out of the window. Look, lol, next time I shall empty the waste-paper dustbin there. I wonder what will happen. Photo-taking today, and this year's one is like so bored without Sherman beside to make me smile to the camera like an idiot. BiHui standing beside me !!! So when fun shot, squeeze... wah cannot breathe.. then don't know who go hit my that part. Knock and pushhhh. K.O. After school, security guard don't let us play basketball in school. So we went to the one opposite the school. Fun larh, but I sucks at basketball now. Can't even cross someone properly. And, double, travel, double, travel. Hehheh, today I took 29+ bottle and can drinks from the vending machine. All take and go.. Should keep and drink myself.. Totally rocking day. Today, asked that to buy a quarter pounder, but he bought a double one and got all the spices I reminded him to take. Night ! I go do homework !


comment / top