Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: Posting a week
date: Tuesday, April 21, 2009
time: 9:19 PM
Okay.. I am back.. Didn't blog because Handphone's USB was somehow faulty.. Okay~ So let's start from last last Saturday..!
LL Saturday, I told my parents I haven't had my favourite Korean cuisine in a while. So that evening, we went to Thomson's Auntie Kim to have dinner. The things there.. Expensive and doesn't taste that good.. Shopped at Thomson Plaza and went home.

LL Sunday, that day should be alright bah.. I can't remember a thing.. Lol. Oh there's one thing. My mum is so ti tie(affectionally caring?), just look, she flooded the drawer with so many packs of wet tissue, for me. Lol.

L Monday to Wednesday... no memorable events ! Or probably.. I forgot..

L Thursday, shall talk about NPCC. Trained drills with Sir Zhongu. He's totally steady that day. But before that, we NPCCs always make our own laughs. Laughed ourselves upside down every training. Then Sir Zhongu messed with my hair mimicking the Gatsby advertisement. While singing the ARRHHHH, whatwhat Gatsby.. Did not chat at fortress today.. Everybody is too tired.. Single-deck 76 bus came during peak hour.. Pissed and walk to the other bus stops with Jinfa. Took a photo of the very beautiful sunset..! Whatever.. Jinfa took a bus on the way. I decided to walk back home but 76 came, so well.. boarded it.

L Friday, Humid day.. no mood for lessons.. Oh.. I have slight flu for about 2 weeks..

L Saturday, woke up early for tuition. Lucky Mr Goh did not threaten me to stop teaching me if I do not practise. Popiah DIY for lunch. Mum was supposed to open a can of abalone to go with it.. But in the end.. I consumed no rubber.. Just look at my Popiah, I think it looks more like DaLongBao ! Mum was already full after eating 3 of it. Brother ate half of it and groan that he's full. Lol. I ate 7 of that size and I still ain't full..! Haha. In the afternoon, prepared for NAP. Then my father drove me and Jinfa to Hougang Sec. Travelled to HTA from there.. NAP this year is different, DR Eng minister of Education and Second Minister of Defence was there. Totally cool Parade. But, many of them fainted. A sir had to be lay on a stretcher and carried away. Reminded me of last year's training.. A girl fainted on the ground shaking.. And alot, alot of them fainted.. 3 ambulance were used to transport people to hospital back and fro.. Played with my lunchbox, it's boring while waiting okay ! Jinfa joined me after laughing at me.. plus a f word on it. On the way back to Hougang Sec, look at Titus face..! Kaka~ Sir Zhongu rushed down to Hougang Sec knowing that we got complained.. Rushed.. HE RAN DOWN. He's very drench okay.. I think he had been training for quite a while.. Owe him 300 pumpings.. Dad drove us home.. again..

L Sunday, Woke up at 7+. Prepared and went to TPY to wacth movie with YY. She's late by 45min. So had our quick breakfast at Mac and watched Handsome suit. She talk and laugh darn loud in the cinema.. Lucky that there's no people.. Lirong met up with us and I left them. Had a hair-cut at AMK. Man.. not ever going there again.. Told the auntie, keep sideburn, layer back shortest, trim fringe.. SHE GO SHAVE ME. Argh.. Lazy to take a bus.. Walked back home. Oh hey, got MrMidnight? I did mention in my blog before.. that my name appeared in the story.. Because I left my name with James Lee..

Monday, people complained I am too ugly because of the haircut. Wahahaha ! Had a gastric flu.. Morning assembly, took photo of two moths mating.. that thing did move.. but they did not scream, yell or what. I asked around and my friends called me BAICHI. Mediacorp or advertising company always come to our pool to make shows..

Tuesday, went to school early and did not play basketball. Although I was not supposed to go to school because of gastric flu, but I asked mum to make breakfast and prepared for school. Shall not play for the time being as to be a obedient patient. But for my morning exercise.. I climbed in and out of class.. Well.. Parkour training.. Sherman and other friends are stupid.. Played with cockroach and drowned it.. PE ! Gym and joined skipping with the girls. I did 7-8 pumpings while skipping ! Yeah ! And my handstand is almost there.. Fell down once today as I lost balance. People in 3E have been collecting bottles.. End here for today, Night !



comment / top