Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: Tiring days
date: Sunday, April 26, 2009
time: 1:25 AM
Wednesday, I AM HIV negative.

Thursday ! Happy birthday Victoria. Gift her a music box. I am so creative..! That jigsaw puzzle. Sherman really is a kid worrying people. When Jinfa and I went to put our bags for NPCC descending the stairs at A block, he had a desperate look on his face, with Juden behind him. His hand, was like dripping with blood. Went to general office to find him. He's very nervous ! That he kept talking to himself. Lmao. I said Sherman grip your wrist, he was like, ya okay, I know, we learnt first aid right? I must grip and raise it above heart level, yeah, ARGHHH, painnn, but okay larh not that pain. I was laughing and think wtf?? Lol. His whole arm turned blue.. Mr Francis Lim sent him to clinic asap. Then continued with our training. Slacked while watching people play soccer. Then joined sec 2 squad. Pumping on the super hot and spiky gravel. 1 time 40 times.. For my mischief, how many do you think I got..? Laughing throughout again. Jerald gave me changing parade. 20+ times. Ran up to toilet and change come down with only 2mins, quarter u to sch u and pants. Changed on the staircase a few times.. pants.. hehe lucky nobody there.. After that went fortress to chatchat with Jin and Sherman. Homed~

Friday, nothing much in school, short day. Oh, we were officially confirmed to represent Peicai in hillary on Monday. My resolution now, to get Peicai to New Zealand. Went home at 4pm+. No time rest, bathe and went to meet the party people at New York. Wore New York shirt as I am going New York, lol. Had lots of fun, arcade and watched 17 again. Quite a long time did not play Daytona le. But still can complete Expert to Seagull turn 2 laps. Wished that I have such a rich friend..? Straight one R8 to Zac.. You'll get what I am saying if you watch the movie..


Today ! Woke up at 7am sharp. Late, lol. Father sent me to MRT. Met LiTing at Bishan MRT and met the rest at CityHall. Then we decided to go my house. House no people.. and we proceeded to YCK Stadium. As Team Leader, I deliberately make then walk around to train..! Lol. Warmed up, ran 10 rounds of 400m. Hais.. My team members.. walk 2 rounds run 8 rounds.. and the took 30min.. I ran extra two rounds with them. Rest at the stadium and went to AMK to have Breakfast. On the bus.. they sit down together, take out handphone and use together and sleep on the bus together.. Only team leader awake ! Had Mac and I tried the new double pounder. Nice.. So many new things recently at Mac. Shopped around and went home. Ate, drank, bathed and slept. Too darn tired... Parents went shopping and I was alone in the dark and warm cave of mine. Argh.. too tired with throbbing headache.. Bye...


comment / top