Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: 突然很累。
date: Thursday, May 14, 2009
time: 9:23 PM
Yo people, didn't blog for quite a while I guess. These days are sure exhausting, with exams, social life and no basketball. Watched Paris and Milan today. The 8pm show. Laughed like I don't know how to say. Then watched the 9pm show. Saw the mum scolded the child, so suddenly.. felt very tired.. mentally.. The chides, argues, bargains, complains and quarrels. I realised, I lived in this world to make people happy, and when they do, I am too. Since young, I always put others first, like when I was 6 or 7, my parents brought me to some sort of of temple, and I saw this handicapped man begging for money, and I just pulled out all the 2 dollar notes I have in the wallet, and gave it to him. He smiled while showing his gratitude again and again. I felt so happy.. haha.. so clear in my mind. Till now, my parents still continue to nag at me, you treat other people and your friends good, will they treat you the same way? It doesn't matter.. So long as they are happy. You need not do what others did to you, if you follow the bad things they've done, you'll be no different from them. Good things isn't done to be made known to others, but to know it yourself, to enjoy the process, the happiness. Tired..


comment / top