Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: Days known as a devil
date: Wednesday, June 3, 2009
time: 11:08 PM




2nd June 2009, made my passport in school in the morning. Darn busy, was calling and receiving smses. When I was making the passport, I was talking to a teacher..! Then the auntie laughed at me, and said busy man. Then later, played basketball till 11.30pm. Left for HTA, rushed here and there, have to eat on the way. Starved.. Reached HTA range complex. The time is from 2pm-3pm. But in the end, we waited for 4hours, just to shoot. First set, figure 2(a sqaure target), 8 rounds, 20 seconds I paused there, wearing ear muffs, can't hear the command. So no points... Second set, NRA(red rounded target), 8 metres, 8 rounds, 30 seconds. Target flip open, cannot hear command again, just spam. Third set, NRA, 8 rounds, 15metres, 30 seconds, spam. No IAs, cause of my secret techniques, ben IA-ed more than 8 times, darn jia lat. When the NRA was retrieved, shocked, all in. Super happy, better than Ben. Didn't get Marksmanship because Ben thought us the wrong thing. Now I know how to aim, perfect..! Went to key score, Mdm saw my first one, nothing to say, saw NRA, wah, why you NRA so good digure 2 so easy no score, told the reason, and when I was leaving, she said what a good aimer. Happy, happy..! Went home, reached home at 7.30pm. Super tired and stress... Haven't had dinner.. got things to settle le.. Hillary 2009 Peicai, disgrace. Even before the challenge starts, Co-leader and member don't want go. My passion for it.. extinguished.. Sad..? No point angry over such things..

So, that day, I realised.
Sorry don't help a thing after one's wrong.
The best one can do is to do better than what he did the last wrong he made.

And oh yeah, I made some.. idioms? That I didn't share here.
Sacrifice is a kind of bliss.
复出是一种幸福。
Give up is a kind of happiness.
放弃是一种快乐。

Super stress, while settling the Hillary things, Sir came and pressurise me again.. and nco Ts.. In the end.. as you know... I guess.. Hillary cancelled. So will be going PK course tommorrow. 7.30 to 5.30 lecture.

Today, woke up, after bath, supposed to be late. But rushed, and got to school in time. Took the bus to HTA, slept.. and I don't know how I ended curled on the seat.. My childhood habit of sleeping. Talking about it... Mum always tell me why she couldn't find me when she woke up from afternoon naps when I waas young. Because, I will be sleeping, curled up at her feet. Lecture time, slept too. Lol, then we started crapping, and draw.. things.. Slowly, we started writing compos.. Lol ! Seriously long ones in a few minutes. Super suck can... lecture.. 7.30am to 5.30pm... They showed us super disgusting M18 pictures of car accidents and assault.. After everything.. went to Chua Chu Kang MRT to have Mac. Then homed, even on the MRT, we laughed like crazy... my Jaw hurts like... just super sour.. Tommorrow's lecture... same time line, with exam. Die... Lucky tommorrow, mum will be making sandwiches for me, I'll bring bubble gums and more snacks... PSP too. Gotta sleep.. Night !

Jinfa understands me the most.. TT look at his blog.. He knows how stress am I.



comment / top