Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: The free days recently.
date: Saturday, June 20, 2009
time: 11:45 PM
Yesterday ! Was sleeping like a dead log when mum woke me up to answer a call from a teacher, in the end.. going back to school on Monday. Went to prepared myself to go out with mum! I was like slacking and mum got tired of waiting.. She wanna enjoy GSS you know.. On MRT, there's this girl.. standing real close to me, and when the train jerks, will nudge into each other. I don't mind... pretty girl.. sheesh.. Joking. Reached Wisma, alot of beautiful woman! They... were wearing a suit... in a big big bag covering their body giving out flyers.. Went to Taka to have Pepper lunch first. 30% off and it's like real cheap.. Today.. is dropping day... The cashier put the salad on the tray and it dropped. Because the tray is like.. protruding out..? And when my pepper steak come, I dropped the utensils...! Darn it... Spoiled my mood... This particular mum of a daughter kept looking at me, and when I look at her, she tends to look at another direction. Even her daughter gave her looks. It's like.. can you eat if people concentrates on you..? Shopped.. and bought a FI slim dazzling jeans, plus a FI backpack which I have been intending to buy since Jan, but because those normal backpacks always look alike.. so don't know which to buy. Snacked at Food Republic while we chatted. I saw! A very pretty woman! She let down her hair, and I was like.. blood gushing out of my nostrils while flying away.. Like korean.. She kept touching up every few 5 minutes.. and sort of adjust her hair.. Before we left, her friend came and mum was also like... wow, pretty. Most of my friends woke up between 3-4pm that day... What's wrong with them.. Took MRT back to AMK-Hub and met Deborah. Watched Land Of the Lost. 5/5 stars crappy, lame, and horny. There's 'fuck you' ! Serious.. go and watch.. You wouldn't think about the money you spent on watching it. After everything, walked Deborah home. But she asked me whether I wanted to see her dog. So I went up, after some time, I decided to leave, but they insist I stay for dinner. The dog.. barked when she saw me.. after some while.. She became.. calm..? Funny larh! Her name is Logan.... LOL. Chatted with Deborah in her room while using internet. Then had dinner, and chatted in the room again. Her mum came home and saw me, complimented on me, and talked about my face! ARghhhhh.. stupid pimple marks... After some while.. went downstairs to walk the dog. When the lift doors opened, the dog zoomed out. Hyper, seriously. She's a Jack Russell breed, so they are known for their hyper-active and tracking skills. Usually dogs of Police and Wealthy people. Deborah warned me not to unleash her... She'll disappear within your sight in seconds..? Next time, I think Tuesday, I will go her house and unleash Logan. Went back home at around 9.30 and yeah.. Watched anime and slept..

Today, eat, watch, sleep and repeated the routine. Bored man... Going out tommorrow.. anyone wanna jog..?


comment / top