Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: 10minutes before bed post.
date: Thursday, July 2, 2009
time: 8:12 PM
Sugar rush post, I am going to sleep! Today, went to fetch Myo and Jin in my father's car. Was late, and I was about to get ride 'cow' from Jin. Dangerous boy. Reached school, basketball. I suck, played like shit infront of so many people.. Lesson time.. Called my friends and sms them. School was somehow slacking, again.

When I was sleeping, someone kept my phone. I didn't know, I woke up, and ask the someone to take out my phone. You know... people who just woke up have no mood one. And I gave that person a last chance to take it out if not I will give him a punch in the face... Jeremy took out and put it on my table. I punched him and left my fist there.. He continued talking and blood splashed out.. Later in the toilet, he showed me his teeth. 4, bent in. and two basins, all blood... 2 bengs in the toilet just nice go in while I enter the toilet to smoke. One of them, eh, bleed arh? You go drink sweet water, sweet water can stop bleeding. He so good and cute can? Lol. Later, Jeremy left the school to the dentist, and you know what he told his parents? He fell down. Shit sia, Rayson violent kid. Anyway, regretted punching him luh... such a nice guy.. although he suck la. Lol.

After recess... hm... Kay larh.. normal day.. Lol. Myo did his forfeit, only 12 bags though, asked for LiTing's number and did not do some.. Super funny.

While we were leaving class, I think I hit the lights with the ball. The fluorescent light just came off so I just have to put it back. While I am at the top, Jinfa jokejoke and took a book and whacked it. The fluorescent light dropped on my eye and smashed on the floor. Pain luh... I acted angry and yelled at Jin. Then grabbed the table and flinged at him. So violent today, lol. He gave me the ' serious very sorry while still happy face' to me. Then I laughed at him, and he tried to clear the mess. Myo said, just leave it there. After he swept everything up, he scattered them again... And I shattered more of it. No one knows, no one will say, so we just left the class, happily ever after.

After school, played basketball, there's CCA today so can play, no uncle to chase us off! Were sacked from backstage helper. So we went home. Homed, prepared and slept. So early right! Lol. My mum is super cute and darn irritating please.

Rayson: 咪,你要把什么放进去搅?
Mum: 机器啦。
This question repeated alot, alot of times, and she just don't get me. I was so pissed that I started to talk to her with many hand signs. I looked like I am talking to a retard or someone whose senses are handicapped. Serious eh, you put machine into the machine to make fresh cream?! You put whipped cream into the machine to geet whipped cream?! Dinner was great, I was eating, and I asked mum to stay put beside me. Then I asked her to wrap the fillings up in lettuce and put it in my mouth. Lol. There's unagi, otah and pork. Eat until darn shiok..

Going to sleep luh, night, I think I typed too much...



comment / top