Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: baking failures.
date: Sunday, July 5, 2009
time: 12:45 AM
So, rise and shine at 7.15am today. Bathed and slacked till 7.30am... I don't think I slacked, there isn't any time anyway. Tuition was cool with Partial Fraction, because, I didn't moan nor whine a bit. Guess I've grown up, lol.

After tuition, prepared materials and started baking cake. Problem, shape of the cake, cream thickness and decoration. Still so many problems left. Argh...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
After baking for a few hours, went to have lunch... wait, I think I forgot to have lunch... Shit.. I remembered I forgot to have lunch when I was blogging about lunch! Sobs... nevermind, took a nap while parents head out to a wedding. The nap lasted for 4 hours... Lol...! Started making roses after parents left. Did alot of research on cakes today...! Like a luna. Mum's mixer woke me up at 6+. She was inventing 'something' too. Had my dinner and went to bake. This time, she bought most of the things I needed. Tried something new and went to continue making roses while waiting. Later, frost the cake with cream, the cream still sucks, gonna use the other method tomorrow. Home clothes I was wearing was dirtied with flour, paste and etc... Lol. Bathed and yeah.. Continued making roses.. Blisters coming out...
Photobucket
Guess there'll be Charity run tomorrow. Was typing about roses just now and my nose just bled. Quite a few times today... Argh... Sleep early people!
Photobucket

Love cannot even be compared to a universe,
nor to Bermuda Triangle in mystery.
Compared to love, magic doesn't stand a chance.
The skies and seas, not as vast as love.
The feeling no one can define,
The responsibility that can't be striped without pain.
The feeling this world needed to exist.
Love,
it never fails.

As you can see, I increased the size of my words and more paragraphs, because of some complain kings and queens! Does what I wrote up there sound like a poem..? Night, night!


comment / top