Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: BLOGGER IS BACK.
date: Saturday, August 22, 2009
time: 9:21 AM
August 20, first part of the day was alright, 2nd part of the day, was, absolute screwed. After recess, which is Maths lesson, Ms Yeo started screaming and shouting because of a LINE, 6 units long, cutting through postive xy plane and -xy plane. Super irritated already, because something happened during recess. And her voice, okay, let me describe it, it's a voice that's so special, that it can compress your brain, further and further until you will eventually stand up and scream at her. Felt like saying she got menstruation.. Beared with it.. And the another pissing thing.. I left my pencil case in the class...

After school, went to be basketball referee. Walao, basketball player referee all don't care one.. I also bo bian.. Sians, after being a 'abit of help referee', wen for NPCC. Got a new sir, or maybe one I haven't seen before. Then, when Mdm Chui Yee come, the first thing she did was whack me. Lol. After some while, Sir, Mdm Chui Yee, Sir Jerald and me sat around a table for 4 and chitchat. Later, dismissed. 2nd IC of discipline was posted to me.. Sians.. I hope to get nothing..
Father came and fetched me as it was raining.

August 21.. Lessons were okay. Around my group of friends, I am the only one who passed my Geo, without copying! Actually I did.. But what I intend to copy, were already written. Let see how much I got for my 2nd Geo exam. Absolutely not copied.
P.E, it was raining.. All the other people went to the hall and played. While, CK, ZR and me went to the gym and train.. After quite awhile, Sherye came to watch us train. And asked why are we trying so hard to train. Funny question, don't know how to reply.. Recess.. discussed something with the people.. and yeah.. plannings.. Homed with Myo.

Met up with Evan at 4pm as it was raining. Went to AMK hub to deposit coins first. Saw alot of Peicaians.. And I was shocked, as I say a girl carrying a pink and black checkered bag, hugging another boy. Turns out to be a girl from another school. Went to Orchard to shop. Ion, went to FredPerry, new shoes, 149 darn nice. If I don't buy LV, gonna buy that for sure. I like every aspect of that shoe. Black rugged leather for the top part with shoe lace, black canvas for the bottom part, and finally a white laurel wreath at the corner back of the shoe. Gosh.. hope it doesn't get out of stock. After that, went to LV. Saw my conspiration mask! So darn nice, omg. And the LV belt there, nice. Don't know which to buy.. money is limited.. Walked to cine and had our dinner at KFC. After that, went to E2MAX to L4D. Super hilarious. Almost couldn't catch my breath. We were playing PVP in L4D. Not versus. And Evan only won me once in the last round. Lol, PVP pro. Before that, 2 guys joined the game, and helped Evan, that means 3v1. And I still won! Lmao..

Alright people.. teach you all something.. Notice the time given to you, is how much you pay for at E2MAX? Yeah.. Just buy 1 hour, and change the time of the computer's clock, to have as much time of playing as you want.. But, provided people don't buy the seats you are playing at, cause the counter can't detect it. Enjoy. =]

After having Subway, MRT to YCK MRT. Evan's mum sent us home! Yay.. cause it's 7th month... Going to check out where will I go later, bye people!

Oh, blogger is back! But can't upload the photos. Suck..


comment / top