Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: The new circle.
date: Monday, August 10, 2009
time: 10:00 PM
Yesterday, at Shangri-La Hotel, super high class. Cannot post pictures.. Food and tea there super nice. Evan then called me if I can come out before 6 to watch movie. I was actually laughing, can he make it? In the end, at 5.30, my father sent me to cine. I went up and played L4D myself. At 7, he came. LMAO. Say wanna meet around 4 to 5, 7? Lmao. Seriously. So darn punctual. Watched UP. It's not stupid like most said, there's a story and moral behind it. After that, actually decided to watch fireworks, but it ended long before our movie. Went to have LJS for dinner. Then Played L4D again, then homed. Hospital had the stupid sound.. scary..

Today, rised and shined at 9am. Prepared from 11 to 12.20. Father fetched me to YCK Mrt. Reached Ion at 12.40pm. No ones there! Went to Starbucks to buy a Tea blended. Walked around Ion and Wisma. 2.05pm, no one is at the rendezvous point and I finished my Ice blended. Waited at one of the pillar of Ion. Then, this Swensen's advertising woman smiled at me for a few seconds and gave me a flyer. Later! A foreigner or Singaporean asked me where's the lift of Ion, when I was going to reply her, she said, oh you're not.. and left. I supposed she's going to say Singaporean uh. Do I looked like I am from other country?! Then later, a family of ang mo walked pass me, saying, this place is nuts. LOL. Even they find Ion like a maze. That's why there's GPS directory.

2.20pm, Deborah came, oh ya! She owe me a Starbucks coffee. After like a few minutes, Debbie and Michelle came. Wah, my face was like steaming hot when I see them. Don't know why. 2.30pm, Evan came and yeah, we left the point, awkwardly. Left them without saying a word as I got news of Jinfa around Orchard! Obviously, I know he is toying with me, not letting me know his location. Made me ran back and fro like an idiot. He told me he's meeting his PKAA. So yeah, he told me I won't find him. Too bad.. I am very good at tracking. Very fun you know. Serious serious, tracking is fun and a brain-killer. met up with friends outside Taka.. Heard Michelle was angry.. Because I just left without saying a word which is rude. Sorry. Went to check movie time slot for a horror movie. Sians.. Heard Michelle suan me alot of times.. Rah.. Decided to watch Muderer, as it has the only best time available. NC16, and I can buy okay Michelle.. Using NETS is way cool. Thinking to treat everyone, but money just came passing to me, take luh.. incase they angry... Murderer is a bloody film.. Trust me.. The few things I clearly remember, is the lady, with many holes drilled at her back and two nails pinned to her eye from the eyelids. She climbed out of an abandoned house and got ran over by a truck, later the detective looked at her under the truck, she's bloody horrifying funny. Then other one is the detective's wife, got chopped and left in the oven to baked with her hair still outside, dripping with blood. Funny EH?! Later, had dinner at XWHK cafe. And then, Debbie and Michelle left. Walked around Heeren with Evan and Deborah. Misunderstood Evan, sorry.

Homed with them. Not going to school tomorrow, haven't got my haircut. Sigh.. I want go Marina barrage fly kite.. M.C.W.L.. You free..?! Oh yes, dad bought me a super good kite with a larger container of nylon strings. Hope I get my DSLR soon.. so I can travel myself with it, to take pictures, of life.

OHOH! Victoria said the best thing about me is I make a very good boyfriend! Hehehheh~ And ZR, cya tomorrow, nono, Wednesday! Night people!


comment / top