Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: Rashes..
date: Sunday, August 30, 2009
time: 11:00 PM
Wednesday! August 26, the day was alright as I remembered... It was quite a fast day as I had a psp with me most of the time..

Thursday, August 27, I didn't expect thursday to be over so quickly. Seriously, for me, there's only 2 lessons, which is double maths. Which I have been putting lots of attention to these few days. NPCC, went to play badminton, so skipped awhile of NPCC. After that, we went to drink water, and because of drinking water, we had to be in diamond push-up position for 20+ mins. AND, continue with 35 diamond push-ups after that. Arm was sore of course. Did theory first, can't even write.. After theory, went down for practical, omg. Bowing is so fun. Had a few consistent shots when the crosshair was not out of place. Instructor praised me! Jinfa was good too. It's like his 2nd time shooting only, and his consistency was good. But, his arm was scorched by the string. Think we'll pass our test. Later, when going home, supposed to squeeze into Sir's car, but that JunKai, nobody invited him to board, he go board!!! Of course, sir can't ask him to get out right.. So Jinfa and I walked to the bus-stop. Luckily, 76 came shortly after we arrived at the bus-stop.

Friday, psp most of the time, geo test, super disappointed, Physics, satisfied with the result I got, Jeremy assured me I won't beat him in the test, but I did, by 2 to 3 marks I think. Sucker! Went to Sushi Tei with Jeremy, Wainee and Magdalene to celebrate Jeremy's birthday. During the lunch, a sexy girl about our age came with her brother and mum. When i was eating, Yihfan told me she kept looking at me. Then I look back, Wainee and Magdalene was like trying to block my view! That's what hilarious. Then I counted the times our eyes met, and Wainee will go, Bu yao yi zhi byou nu ren la! And she asked me to get number from her mother. Gave a few pieces of cake to the waitress and waiter. And they said it was nice! Heh~~ I got my father traits, making waitresses laugh. Lol! After that, went home with Wainee by 853.

Met Evan around noon and went to Orchard to play L4D. Went home around 10 as I suggested.

Saturday! 28 August, Evan pissed me. supposed to meet at 2pm, but he told me 2.30pm. Reasonable, but later, he 3+ haven't ready. So when he reached the MRT station, I told him I still at home, but in fact, I was aready at the MRT station. So he left first, then I left from the 2nd train he took. Still, he went to meet Deborah after that, pissed... Don't care, wen to cine myself and shopped at Revoltage. Left Revoltage with 4 bags of clothes. Met Evan and Deborah, and waited for M.C. While waiting, went to buy FD 3 tickets. What does that means Michelle?! You probably can't buy it! Best of FD I still remember, is when that guy got sucked to the pool drainage system, and later, his guts like, liver, heart, lungs, remains of intestine, burst out of the pod. Should had watched it in 3D, see the guts fly to you! After that, dinner at erm... the 2nd floor japanese pasta shop. Forgot the name.. Deborah! You treat me very well.. Not like some pervert.. Lol.

After Michelle and Deborah went home, Evan and I walked back to cine to play L4D. Should have went home with them.. Don't wanna sleep late and waste EZ-link credit.. Sat N1 and homed.. Waist starts to get itchy somehow..

Today, August 30, Shocked when I woke up, whole body was covered with rashes.. And nose-bleed.. Argh... Not my day.. It was super uncomfortable.. So I slept all the way till 7pm.. It got worst from time to time.. Then, mum opened her collected liquor which cost like a few grands just to apply on my rashes.. Dad was lazy to go and buy one. But later, he brought me to see a doctor.. Lol.. He gave me steroids.. Sians.. hope everything heals by tomorrow.. Please.. Lots of activities tomorrow..

Okay, before I end, gonna share something very interesting with you all, when I was using youtube at E2max yesterday, watched this featured video.

Caution:
1. Please do not scold me for posting this video on my blog.
2. Please do not eat anything before or after watching this video.
3. Your loss will not be paid by me.
4. Watch at your risk.
5. Rated M18, by Rayson.



comment / top