Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: Updating
date: Saturday, August 1, 2009
time: 4:42 PM
yoyoyoyoyoyoyo! I am updating okay. First, 30 july. Thursday, all I could remember was the basketball official match. I was very sucky that day, because of the sore throat I think. And some people were watching. Shot twice, missed because hand got slapped. Jirayu as referee didn't see. Then later, CiJing told me, eheh, 刚才我很像打你的手leh, lol, super funny. Assist alot, no shots. Still win.

Friday, all I could really remember was 2.4km. This time, super disappointed, don't want to talk about it. After 2.4km, sat at the slope to the field alone to read book. Later, did all my homework of chem assignments altogether. Thanks Mdm Tan man, she gave all of the worksheets to me. As I left all of mine at home. Don't wanna wreck my brain to remember already.. Tired now.

Today.. No tuition.. Went school for NPCC Archery. Mastered it, super fun. Then.. went home.. took a very short nap and tell my mum to teach me to wash clothes.. So random.. Going shopping later.. again. Oh yes, yesterday, did not buy the belt, Evan's atm eat my money, cannot withdraw. Bought a FP red shirt for NDP 09. Today buying the belt..! haha. Wanna play L4D..

Have anyone thought of life? Your parents had their childhood, then eventually had you. You became a part of them, going through childhood. Then one day, you'll have your own children, you'll go through the stage where your parents took care of you, finally, you end at the stage, 'death'. Figure out what I am trying to say? Cherish every nanosecond you have..

Sigh, having a slight problem now. It'll grow big soon.. I think.. Going to prepare.. Ciao.

Add on: I kept forgetting to post about this. Alright, you all know SnSd right? The Gee one. Go to Victoria's blog. The guy's version is super cool, I think. LOL. Super funny larh. One thing.. they without their make-up.. Sigh.. Erm.. go find them with your search engine..


comment / top