Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: Hide&Seek
date: Tuesday, September 22, 2009
time: 7:02 PM
Let me start from going to school first, as there is something I want you all to do later. Because of the hermits, I was late from school! Because I got pranked by one of them..

After school, there's a mock exam paper on Maths so the whole of secondary 3 express had to stay back for it. After the exam, played basketball for awhile, surprisingly, after not playing for quite a while, I didn't score once today! But managed a few asist.. Homed myself, while boarding the bus, something occured.

Our school cleaner while boarding her bus, she asked whether the file at the bus-stop was mine. At first, I didn't bother as I don't hold my file. I decided to ignore it.. But made a very last minute decision to pick it up and boarded my bus. On the bus.. I checked the file for name or school.. Thought that the file belongs to one of the student in Peicai or Serangoon Garden.. Later.. On a worksheet.. HWA CHONG INSTITUTION. WTF??! Sigh.. gonna go so far to return it.. At least I don't have to worry that he'll fail his exam because I of it.

I smsed my friend from HC and he said... the class.. IS FROM JUNIOR COLLEGE. Piang..

Read my book on the bus, and fastforward to home.

Great, the hermit was trying to prank me again, fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, shame on you. So... Alright, here's the thing I want you all to do.

I was so anxious about it, that I ransacked my neatly packed cupboard (see previous post) for it, that took quite a while, and when I took another look at the tank.. I found it.. Okay, there's two hermies inside, one in the hut, and the other two shells are empty..

Question, WHERE IS IT?
Tag your answer on my tagboard okay!

Oh yes Michelle.. Think about names for them!



comment / top