Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: Kin crabs
date: Monday, September 21, 2009
time: 10:54 PM
Hm... there's a reason not to post yesterday! Just briefly go through the day first.. Woke up.. Use computer.. Then later at 3.15pm, went to YCK Mrt to fetch my 'children' home. Their mama was late, so she decided to take taxi. So rich horh.. Got the kids.. Walao.. heavy.. So Michelle left with Debbie to meet Debbie's boyfriend. While I don't know she go where.. but she told me she'll come back to YCK for birthday party. So... I rushed my children home.

At home.. I was panicking! First, I don't know how much dechlorine to how much water because the dechlorine sucks with no specific instruction. And, there isn't much humidity and there's alot of flaws in their home! Desperate.. But slowly worked it out. Spent my whole yesterday with them. On the piano music from my blog, sat with the hermits with the lights off, and enjoying my red wine! Sour and dry, suit my mood at that time. Then.. I think I drank too much.. Stood up and was abit shaky.. Went to read book for quite awhile after that.. And because of the dizziness, fell asleep.

Today! Woke up with the drank too much headache.. It lasted for quite awhile.. Read my book for most of the day.. And took care of the crabs... Cleared their poop that look like Michelle..! Y'know.. She scolded me for this.. I scared until faster close msn.. Haven't do anything on school work this holiday! Wainee! Let me copy maths! Oh ya.. I almost forgot.. I tidied my room today! Cause it's seriously very messy.. Like the horoscope.. Virgos always.. Hm.. I forgot.. Lol. And I am really shocked at how much I bought over the last few months.. Oh Wainee! Is that card good at the spot there?! Heheh~

The messy unnoticed cupboard..

Tadaahh! Neat, Wainee, you like it?!

My memory bag! Can't keep Wainee's big big card in it.. Of course.. So there's.. my childhood photos, all the cobra teeth I dropped, because I drank lots of milk, neoprints and more! Haha, open to see it once in a while.

Forgot mention.. I got a nightmare recently, and it goes like this..
ZR talking to a group of girls: Eh, 你懂horh, 你买我, 然后人家买我horh, 你会赚回你买我的钱leh.
One of the girls who already bought him alot of times: 我没钱啦!!!

ZhengRong arh.. why so engross in it.. haiyo.. then now there's something going on on FFS. Going check on my children, read Battle Fleet and off to sleep! Night!



comment / top