Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: Memories are wonderful, so much that it hurts.
date: Tuesday, September 15, 2009
time: 9:55 PM
Morning... Brought the 3 big bags of tidbits to school. Didn't really start with a good day. Didn't have enough sleep! So.. slept for a few lessons. During chinese, when I woke up after a seriously long nap for about one and a half hour, the class was semi-empty. I thought where have they gone to. Continued to sleep, after awhile, asked YihFan where they went, and he told me it's recess, of course go recess. Lol, I was shocked by his answer. Later.. lessons were still the same... boring..
Was quite hyper today, I supposed. I was playing with YihFan and I used my 'ahdugen' on him as he was trying to kill my bird. He flew away with his table and chair with a loud crash! Twice! Lol.. Okay.. Must start to study in class.. But had no energy to do so today..
During maths lesson.. Ms Yeo was helping us with the maths ws for Q1. Later, she asked us to do Q2 on ourselves. But I started from Q4. So when she walked pass me, she said, Wah, see my darling Rayson do so fast! She looked at my Q2 and Q3 after I whispered to her I SKIPPED. Her reply was..

RAYSON, I ASKED YOU TO DO Q2, YOU SKIP.

Well... So that's for maths.. Her voice almost sent me to heaven.

After school, went to eat kali with JinFa. You know how Singlish works, quite cool. Then, went to AMK Ave 10 to have haircut. JinFa went with me leh! So good.. And he treated me KFC for birthday! Heh, so good. Went home and played Zoo Tycoon.

Oh ya... while on the bus.. this Singaporean Auntie cutcut her nails on the bus leh! So disgusting..


I wanna be a Mr Nice Guy again.. Argh.. But to be one, very kankor leh.. Must bear this bear that.. Then must not take it to heart how friends treat you.. Sigh.. I will try again! Don't care, nice guy better than bad guy. Like the chinese says, be bad guy 3 years = be good guy 3 days. Lol. Okayokay. Post a video, WATCH ONE TIME ENOUGH, think my collar bones broke because of this. Enjoy!




comment / top