Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: Pissed & Sick of it
date: Wednesday, September 23, 2009
time: 9:44 PM

I am fucking pissed, and blogger came out with an error, fucking clearing my post to a blank shit of paper. I shall retain my anger and have patience with it.

Tomorrow, it'll be a half day as our seniors got good results for last year O level.

Today, day was great, played basketball and managed to score a few because of the awesome teamwork.

Assembly, there's a talk about STI and sorts, show us more disgusting pictures on private parts, making me scared of sex.

Jinfa was supposedly going to Cambodia with me, but he had O level chinese at early November.

From here on, I will use point forms (or I had I already been using point forms) to explain what I had previously written like the great wall of words.

-I felt very unlucky and sad, coming to Peicai.
-Because Peicai is like a community, with no handsomes, no pretties, no rich people, no freedom people to even it.
-I can't even find someone to hang out with, same sex, same interest and type.
-I have best boy-friends in school, but they can't or don't want to go out, due to parental control most of all. Clique? Needless to say, damn steady one.
-I just ditched 2 'best' or ' longest time with each other' friend, simply, outing mates or substitutes. Whom I am nothing to.
-One day I think I will add people desperately on facebook and sending a 'Hi' to everyone.
-Is my life too much? Too special? Too extraordinary?

Night people.



comment / top