Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: Exam is going to be over!
date: Thursday, October 15, 2009
time: 9:04 PM
Okay updating... Exam i going to be over.. and that doesn't bother me... What bothered me is me spending too much...

Checklist this month..

1. FredPerry Knitted Polo Shirt, 155
2. FredPerry Slim Jeans, 299
3. FredPerry Canvas Jersey, 149
4. Gucci belt, 350
5. Emporio Armani Watch, 500
6. Crumpler camera bag, 120
7. Necklace, 15
8. Crumpler compact camera case, 50
9. FCUK shirt, 50
10. FredPerry Shirt, 69
11. Green Laser, 30
12. Gucci sunglasses, 450
13. Gucci messenger bag, 400
14. Louis Vuitton belt, 835
15. Gucci sports bag, 500
16. Bracelet, 12
17. Lego earstud, 6
18. Itouch, 250
19. Louis Vuitton wallet, 725
20. Louis Vuitton wallet, 450
21. ...... How much I spent..?

I don't know, actually, bought a knife, my favourite butterfly and retractable kind, but cannot pay.. As all 3 credit cards got terminated...! Actually... didn't buy intentionally... Lol, forget it.

And today, my phone died, Rest In Peace dude.. It took many pictures of my memories for me for about 2 years. As I said, N97 was gonna be my phone... Due to it's fragile snap shut and laggy software, I've decided to change to LG GD900 ! See what I am looking into.

Cool eh! Plus a super camera of 8 m.p! Heh, if I am not getting this phone, I am not getting any phone. For I don't think I need one.. And...Blogger is pissing me off by lagging and disallowing me to type proper words, so ciao!


comment / top