Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: The last post before camp
date: Thursday, October 22, 2009
time: 11:39 PM
Shall update from yesterday.

First day of rock-climbing activities, and in the morning when I reached school, I was very lucky. I stepped on dog poo... Stinks like.. Maybe 5 times my shit odour.. Super disgusting.. I was like sitting cross-legged then I smelled something foul... My whole left heel was covered with a thick layer of clay-liked shit, with a brilliant light brown colour. So... I stomped around the pavement outside staffroom.. And the whole corridor was somehow scattered with pieces of shit! I managed to get most of by tissue and the rest by rubbing on the grass, sports shoes alot of holes you know?! Here's the funny thing..

I called Jinfa to report to me, and he was like whatwhatwhat. And infront of me was a piece of dog poo. Okay larh, he was clever to avoid it, mabye some help from the screaming people. Next target, Smita. I called her to report to me, and she was like smiling while walking towards me. Despite the cries of people who were aware of it.. She still walked to me at ease. So yeah.. She struck lottery too. End up.. I got chased by her for quite a while..

Rock climbing rocks, can say, the activity was full of laughters. Especially with a only girl call Smita. So shall not explain any more..

Next day!

Hm... Reached school at 7.30am. Nobody was there, so I wasted my time away by greeting every teacher who walked pass. And there were already alot of jokes this morning. Mr Ong was driving into the school in his car, AND HE WAS DRIVING VERY FAST. So he stopped abruptly in a parking slot and walked out. The way he park, just zoom in one, darn hilarious. Won't explain all the jokes here, might get too boring.

Fast forward to rock climbing. We climbed all the from 9am to 12.30pm.. Imagine that... Because of the climbings, it's very hard for me to type okay..! All my finger tips are swollen red, and a few were bleeding... And I was made 'sample' for many candidates.. My safety is at risk you know!! But Jinfa is still the most dangerous one.. Let me down from 3rd floor to 1st floor in 1 second.
Brrr... Lol, and he got scolded alot of times as OIC.

And go and read his blog! I superbly love his postings, because they are very hilarious, usually with me and co inside. He posted lots of funny things for today.

So, some updates on my thoughts before I go MIA for 3 days.

Oct23-25 STC Camp.
Oct30-Nov1 NPCC Camp.
Nov2-8 Cambodia Trip.

Super packed... And so many camps.. Luckily, for packing today, I just say what I need and mum will bring the things to me. Hehe, so good. And now mum and I usually have talks about the recent 'disatrous spendings' I did. And the talks always ended up in laughters.

And I am very happy! Don't know why. Smileeeeee. And yes.. I will have to keep comments to myself from now on. Not a difficult task if I don't get took excited.

Okayokay.. end here. Bye people! OH YES, Michelle, take good care of Michy and Cheeria! Cheeria needs a bigger shell!!

Update: Those people don't know nothing to tell me or what. Asked me to put up tagboard, in the end never even tag once. Don't ask me to put it up again..! Irritating... I mean tagboard is peer pressure for me..


comment / top