Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: Puzzling away.
date: Sunday, October 18, 2009
time: 12:46 AM
Alright, first i think, I really got into the wrong school. Wanna know why? For Peicaians, tell me how many of the secondary 3 boys go to town? Then, tell me how many girls does? Not gonna be many isn't it? Don't try to argue that go to town so often for what? Do you all do other things? What many said, go out for what... so boring.. stay home good wad. While some others say.. huh.. go so far.. walkwalk come back.. Zzz... So? I gradually become someone like them.

So darn bored!!! I think I shall get more active on facebook.. which totally bores me out.. I am going crazy!!! Will ask Bryan to intro some girls to me tomorrow.. Or boys..

Still waiting for my items to arrive.. RahRahRah... Really boring... Till I have nothing to say...

Oh yesterday, I started on my 2016 pieces of jigsaw puzzle which had been there at the corner of my room, collecting dust for about 8 months. So here's yesterday result...

And today's...

The rest are gonna be harder! Need some help, anyone? Brrr... Who have enough patience and interest in jigsaw puzzle..

So anyway, I won't waste my holiday again. Although I don't have friends who's outgoing.

Plans coming up!
1. Oct21&22, Rock-climbing activity.
2. Oct23-25, STC.
3. Nov2-8, Cambodia trip.
4. Nothing more..!

Actually.. My favourite sports are water-polo, rugby, baseball.. And those heavy duty one. Sigh.. think my life is abit to the western side.. So.. I might be going to Australia to study after O level. Well.. my parents want me to go there too.. And I can know red-hair friends! And the best thing about there is... College party! Wooo~

So back to the planning.. I will get a course to learn something, build up my body, go tanning myself, free-lance photography, yeah.. gonna try to do things alone from now on.. Independence! The medicine to having no out-going friends. Well, well, goingto sleep!

Bye peeps!



comment / top