Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: Bloggin...
date: Monday, November 30, 2009
time: 3:28 AM
Okayokay, so....
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........

Okay, shall update..
Erh..
Okay, yesterday, after playing basketball with Jinfa, I went to have dinner with my family. Gosh, when I reached there, I know why my parents brought us there. And they admitted that they came out to shop or dine with Ho family alot of times! Without bringing us..

In the restaurant, everyone has their own steamboat.. and, you can snack on the 'flower' before the food come. And the 'food', I don't know how to say.. the serving is damn big.. But I finished 2 servings. Lol, did not snap the moment down as I did not bring my camera. So, that's all! I wanna bring M4gics go someday. But it's 30 bucks per person.. they got money I don't have..

So basically.. my holiday, is wasted again.. First, my sleeping time starts from only 3am+ and will only wake up at 3pm+. I wanna change, but hard.. But I have schedules for myself.
9am wake up do vertical exercise plus abdominal.
3pm do vertical exercise plus abdominal.
9pm do vertical exercise plus abdominal.
Yeah.. that's that..
Oh, and a rountine of one day basketball, one day swimming.

Let's talk about something interesting.. And let the subject be..

Kaegon!
*applause*
EH, CAN'T POST PICTURES AGAIN.
Sians..
Next time people. Heheh.
Night~
Kaegon, wave goodnight!


comment / top