Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: My days after Cambodia first please.
date: Wednesday, November 11, 2009
time: 6:51 PM
So.. about the day after I came back from Cambodia... I ate my lunch and went out to view pets. The pet shop was at somewhere so ulu can.. My dad drove around the whole Pasir Ris just to find it.

First, we went to Farmway 1, which is the wrong address, but there's a pet shop there. So, we went into the Pet's Mart first. Saw a 2 Great Danes in a glance. Then one of the Great Danes fought with a Bulldog. Mum zoomed to the back of the nearest person she can find. Funny larh.. And the Great Danes.. Omg.. I think it's even bigger than Victoria.

The reason why we can't locate Farmway 2... The signboard was facing towards the other way when we exit CTE, so yeah.. my dad just drove left..

Didn't manage to get a dog as we were still discussing. Then we went to have supper at CHOMP CHOMP?? I think I spelled it correctly.. Familiar.. But it's my FIRST time there.. Need to wait so long to get a seat, well the wait is worth the food there. And their Lime or Sugar Cane juice, hell big for only 1.50 dollars.. and it's their SMALLEST..

Later, let me tell about an exchange between my brother and dad...

Dad(Who always wander around when we are having dinner or etc): Eh, just now I saw someone like KorKor eating Ice-Cream, but couldn't be what, where go so fast run to Ice-Cream shop.

Bro: Aiya, your eye tak stamp la.

Dad: Really really, don't believe, I got video, you see.

Family: HUH. Video?!

Dad: yaya, I video him let you see.

Bro: Walan, you kan gong ah.

To think that my dad is so cute to stand in front of a stranger and video him.. And that video turns out to be unrecorded... Hais.. then later, we found out that he really had been wandering around. He went to every desert house at Serangoon Garden to try their deserts.. And commented that the shop assistants were hot. Die liao, we move house he'll surely visit there everyday.

After supper, we went to take a look at our new house. Well, a few weeks before, it was just a piece of land, but now, it's halfway done! Hope I can move into it soon. So convenient can, next time when I am waiting for bus, I can wait at home! Cause the bus-stop is just right outside my gate.

Monday, slept for the whole day but wake up just to have lunch and dinner.. Been considering whether to get a dog and if yes, which breed to get. So yeah, my mum didn't get any peace that day.

Tuesday, still considering in the morning, but when Dad came home, my parents took a nap, and we went to Pasir Ris Farmway 2 to view dogs again! Why Pasir Ris Farmway 2? Because there's about 20 pet shops there!

Went to Erricson's Pet Shop first, Omg, the dogs there, cute and beautiful. Saw 2 Pomeranian puppies, fighting. So cute can! Like Polar bear cubs scratching each other.

Been to every of the Pet Shops there, finally saw one suitable for my family. Well, I know every breed of dogs, but unlucky, not Pomeranian. So without much hesitation, mum says she take it.

....
Tadahh!

A Pomeranian Spitz! It was scared of car ride, so it was panicking, but my mum held it firm, so my mum being a doggyphobiaist( I created it specially for people who are veli beri very scared of dogs), can do it better than me!

Back home, it sped around like a bullet, so my bro threw him the bone and it started nibbling it at a corner.

Today, woke up and went to see Kaegon. Oh yes, Kaegon was the name I gave to him. As he's a male and Sable color, I ought to give him something bold and sharp. So I thought of Kae, which is sharp and polished, and a dragon's gon. Which stands for courage.
If you find it weird, okay.. it's my way of giving names, like Michy and Cheeria! Talk about them later. So, Kaegon was wagging his tail, standing with his ears lowered, that means he want sayang. Lol, cute.

Left home to Johor to shop for the necessities for the dog. Before that, went to our usual Korean restaurant. Omg, super miss my Korea cuisine. Haven't ate it because I am really busy okay! After lunch, walked to the Pet Shop there. Well, the shop keeper was someone who's very experienced and good with dogs. Very good person! Heheh, we are so jealous of Kaegon, we bought him a sofa-bed okay!

Went to shop at Giant, don't wanna talk about the price, I bought many things so the receipt is BOOMZ.

Home, had training lessson with Kaegon and brought him down to have his walk. Going to bathe him tomorrow morning, so I can let him roam in the house without mum nagging at me.

Oh yes, my crabbies. Gonna fetch them back from Michelle tomorrow morning! Hope they have grown a little since I last saw them! Alright, post about Cambodia tomorrow.

Night people!





comment / top