Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: First day of the last year
date: Monday, January 4, 2010
time: 10:15 PM
So... Today was the first day of school!
So I woke up at 5.20.. Or basically.. I did not sleep at all..
And when mum switch off the air-con, I went outside to the living room corridor and stood there. Then when mum came out of the toilet, she got scared by me and went 'BuaAAaah'.
Kaegon is sure an early riser. I go sayang him he already jogging and jumping inside his area.

SO cute. ^^V

Slack around.. Watched Rugrats and Ben 10 Alien Force.. Then went to school in dad's car with the stupid rain.. Reached school, went to the other side of the school which is not lighted alone. But when I realised I was all by myself, I was already at the other end of the school. So what I meant was it's creepy la..

Crap.. After school, played basketball. Then went home with Jinfa. Oh yes, everybody is so into 海派甜心. Talking about it..

I watched the newest episode which is 10 today.. So I started the episode with a cup noodle..
And I drank finish the soup, but I refilled it.. WITH MY TEARS. It's not the first time I cried watching a show larh, but it's the first time I choked on my breath while crying. So you should know how touching the scene is. But I doubt it's gonna end soon. Jinfa was right, moli (lol) really did come in to the show again. Hais.. gotta wait for the next episode to come out.

Argh.. haven't plan for my NPCC.. Sigh.. Will blog tomorrow I guess.

Bye!


comment / top