Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: Out of boredom I guess..
date: Sunday, January 3, 2010
time: 7:53 PM
Okay, I got a last minute haircut today so...

It's very short!!!

Sigh.. At home.. Out of boredom..

How common is your name?
Searched from facebook.

Ah Gua-About 14 results (haha)
Ah Beng-About 753 Results (...)
Rayson-About 2,500 results (Yeah~ My name not so common)
Sherman-About 63,000 results
Antje-About 11,000 results
Victoria-About 680,000 results
Benjamin-About 1.4 million results (LOL)
Mary-About 1.7 million results (LMAO)
Tom- About 2.5 million results (ROFL)

So.. that's about it. Chinese names are cheaters.. so I did not use any.

I don't know why.. I am not looking forward to school reopening like the other past few years. Think it's because of O level. I think everyone will be like studying and ignoring playtime. That's what I hate about major exams. Well.. I haven't try studying for real before. And I don't want to.. Because I don't like..! Well, will just try to do well for it.

That about sums it up for today's post.

Ciao people!
See you classmates tomorrow!


comment / top