Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: Outing with two kids..
date: Wednesday, March 3, 2010
time: 10:49 PM
Alright! I decided to blog so that I will not see a void in my March Archive in the future! Gonna talk about today first.

School is as boring as ever, but there seems to be some events today.. Let's see.. Some guy who likes staring at everyone and get into troubles, find trouble with CK. No one even bothers to remember his name I think.. CK worried too much.. Even called the back up come! So, that guy who was staring and pointing at us 2 lessons ago, denied that he did two lessons later after being comfronted.. Sigh.. Lame.. So I guess the matter was settled..

Oh ya! Before that, I sneaked out of the classroom to find CK, CK got the pass but I did not, so I intended to sneak back. Who knows, when I was sneaking in from the back door, it shut me out with a pretty smooth bang, and boomzxc of laughters came from inside the classroom. So, I was denied from going back to class for an hour. During that period, I pondered, is laughing at someone's problem, trouble or misfortune a way to have fun? You never know how much you will hurt someone by doing that. Walked around the school, ended up in the canteen with Bayden, sat on a chair with birdshit.. and yes, during recess.. Catherine tore my shirt.. great..

After school, went Ann Siang Fred Perry with Myo and Jirayu. FredPerry x Stussy arrived, woohoo! But I did not buy.. after comparing the price.. Buying on the net is way way cheaper that in Singapore. Proceeded to Orchard, looked into Nike stuffs, and while looking at Phiten.. The model I want cost 360.. which is like 'not worth it'. So did not buy. Bought a citron color T from Fred Perry. Lol.. I guess the color is really too bright.. Had lunch at KFC, and shopped around Orchard. Jirayu and Myo.. NEVER EVER go out with them if you can't stand people walking very slowly.. Seriously! They walk even slower than females, then whenever I tell them to walk faster, they went to blame each other, then start to quarrel and play with each other.. So I will have to settle them down and chase after them with my claws. Irritating idiots.. Myo ended up buying a shirt and a pair of pants. Trust me, you don't wanna know how long it took him to consider whether or not to buy the apparrels. But the process is hilarious I would say. We gave him a size XL shirt, he just tried it without knowing, and let us see. ROFL, even the shop assistant laughed. Sigh.. I got such cute friends..

Alright, I am sleeping early! Father just came back from a 'sleeping' course and told me that during 11pm-1am, is the most important sleeping hours. So if you want an overnight, just sleep from 11pm-1am! Loggggging off!


comment / top