Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: Updating
date: Thursday, April 29, 2010
time: 10:21 PM
Updating..
We had a pretty bad storm yesterday right..? Or the day before yesterday.. I forgot. Anyway, it's one of the worse storm in Singapore in all these years. The rain was like falling horizontally? Of course by looking at the current, and one solid proof. The corridor outside my house wasn't wet, but our door was. And the seats, benches, dustbin cover were all blown into the swimming pool. Epic, lol.

Fell sick suddenly, as I think my class have 3 to 4 people having flu.. and worse, YingYing is having quite a serious flu and she's just sitting beside me during math lesson.. Now.. I spreaded the flu virus to my mum.. Sigh.. very tired. Typed a hell lot of errors. Day became they, course became cause. Now my brain is malfunctioning.

Oh yes, we had Napfa 3 stations today. Sit-up as usual, 58. SBJ 238cm. Better than last year's by 1cm and 11 pull-ups. Sick, so can't perform that good. Target, SBJ 250cm, pull-up 17. Mr Lim allow people to cheat, so even the weak boys can get a few more. So I have a even higher target!

Went for a haircut today, the usual shop I always go to was closed, closed as in EOB. End Of Business. But there was 10 over hair salons there, with 2 newly opened. Can't decide as some shops really doesn't look like they will give you a nice haircut. Made up my mind to go into a small but well-decorated salon. Not gonna go so much into it.. As it's a open for public blog.. So, deleted a paragraph of...

Argh! Sick, but I am craving for LJS, KFC, PizzaHut.. Man.. And haven't got any mood to skate these few days. Probably due to the coming MYE. Pretty stressed out, on top of that, I am in a dilemma whether or not to sell my LV and Gucci bags which I love and are rare, and I only have buyers who are offering way below it's selling price. To fund my summer shopping spree and Ignite clothes or keep the two bags... Singapore Sales coming right up too right? Sigh.. Shall get a good night sleep to last the last day of this week tomorrow.. Need a break in life..

Another thing, ZR sabotaged me by shouting to Mr Ong about my hair.
ZR: Sorry la, play only mah.
Rayson: Yeah, played my hair away.
Rayson: Okay, I leave your shades at my condo park downstairs for 2 hours, after 2 hours, if it's still there, I give you okay?

Moral of the story?

Don't play or joke at other's expense or loss.


comment / top