Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: Wheels as fast as my racing mind
date: Thursday, April 22, 2010
time: 12:32 AM
Gonna blog about today, though there's nothing much, it's quite an interesting day which reflects life with ups downs. Had lessons as usual. BinHao brought a screwdriver to school to fix his calculator. The thing that surprised me is the set of different screw heads he brought along. There's like, 5x8 or 9= 40 or 45 different kinds?

After school, supposed to wait for BinHao as he said he'll probably stay back to play basketball. So while waiting, decided to play basketball awhile. In the end, did not get to play due to court-raiders and lack of teammates to create my own team for half court match. Called BinHao, and he told me his reaching home..

So sat and watch others play basketball and went home when the storm drew near.

Home, slept for awhile till 7.. Wait.. I forgot whether I slept or not.. Never mind.. Watched 7pm show. Ate dinner and prepared for my night skate.

Boarded bus 76 to Serangoon. Started off Parry side. Tampines.. Lor Chuan.. Hougang.. Paya Lebar.. and more and more.. Eventually, got lost somehow and relied on my GPS. Through dark alleys, rough terrains.. Update the photos sometime later. Skated for whole 3-4 hours without long breaks, lastly, skated home.

Consequences for skating so long..

Bag was drenched thoroughly.
Not enough H2O supply.
And body aches..

Well, that's all for today I supposed.

Argh.. almost forgot that I need to add in these into the previous post.

Starting from the sorry thing blahblahblah,

I didn't want to say sorry to my friends anymore. Because it happened so many times, the last time I said it, I was actually quite surprised that he didn't mind. It was like, we kept quarreling, and the sorry just goes on and they just forget about it times over. They don't mind, but I felt a hint of guilty. I know it can't go on like this, but I don't know what to do. Eventually, things turned out 'settled', and this way, there will be no more quarrels, apologies and
unhappiness.

And, I remembered clearly that I have made plans, plans like changing, the 'nice guy' plan.
Plan worked, for a few months and it eventually became bullshit again. Now, I thought of just being who I am, myself. And let changes come naturally. I believe, changes manually set by yourself to change who you are won't give you happiness, and the main thing, it won't work out to blend in your characteristics and life.

Just if..
People, if I have been an eyesore or irritant, just bear with it for a few months more. Meantime, I will try to keep away. Worry not, I won't try anything funny like finding trouble or talking crap behind anyone. Sorry for being an 'eyesoritant', I didn't want it this way either.

Alright, Signing off!
Chamagara.. I don't feel like going to school tomorrow..


comment / top