Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: Kite out!
date: Monday, May 17, 2010
time: 5:41 PM
Yozai peepo!
Gonna blog about yesterday first!

Woke up lateeeeee, forgot set alarm and tell my mum what time to wake me up. Not really late actually.. Cause I always need more time before going out to prepare myself and the house because there won't be anyone home everytime I go out.

House rule, last to leave, close, off, tidy everything.

When I am all neat and clean, left the house to MRT. At the MRT station.. 75% of my T-shirt was soaked with sweat and sweat was still 'created' from my head. Don't think I'll be accepted by the passengers in the MRT so I went out of the gate to buy 2 packets of tissue paper.

Late by 10mins, but JunYong have patience! So we went to cineleisure to buy movie tickets. PeiFong and Lina did not sleep the day before, and PF made Lina drunk. Eventually, Lina got rashes and couldn't make it. Met WenJun and PF who were superbly late. Had lunch at BK and we played 1 hour of lan. LMAO, PF spent 1hour of his lan-time helping the com at E2max update their dota version. Wen Jun and I played the new campaign of L4D2. Man! Kinda blur with the keys already, to sum it up, the keyboard have no lettering.. Still, I beat WJ in no of kills! But of course, there are times he win me, he's also a pro okay!

Watched Ip man 2. Sad larh, WJ die while upholding the pride of chinese arts. Then I help him revenge and brought pride to chinese arts. WJ siao.. after watching Ip man 2, he kept whacking me, watched too much.. Then, taxi to Marina Barrage. During the ride..

WenJun suddenly screamed, which shocked the uncle and us..
WJ: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! UNCLE! 开快一点!!UNCLE! UNCLE! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHH!
Taxi uncle and us: Laughing Our Ass Off The Seat.

He fucking screamed at the top of his voice you know?! No chance to video it, we were laughing like hell. Then he meddled with uncle's radio.

WJ: uncle, 可以开music吗?你懂要有那种feel的吗。
Taxi uncle: *helping him switch to 98.7*
WJ: OI UNCLE UNCLE, 看车!看车!

There's more, but these are the hilarious ones.. should be sitting at the backseat to witness it yourself.

Message of the day, don't let WJ see any Lamborghini..

The uncle did not know how to go to barrage so we took another cab, lazy to take bus.. This time.. it's a stern uncle driving a merz cab, so WenJun did not try to be funny. Slight drizzle but flying the kite is still possible. Set up my kite, WJ said my kite lousy la, still need masking tape. Because I am preparing it to earn it's King of Kites title!

People were struggling to get their kites up, and mine went up in an instance, and further, and further, till ours became the furthest! Haha, bringing people who never really flied a kite before is such a fun and pain. Fun, they were snatching for the reel, and I can teach them the techniques, pain... Explain later..

We had a fun time of course, but some irresponsible people got their kites tangled with ours. Two kites, binded our strings together, obviously their fault as their's were coiled around ours. So they have no choice but to cut their strings.

Rained after some while, and WJ messed up my string! Not only that.. I asked him to dismantle the kite.. He dismantled everything.. Including those not supposed to be removed.. In the end.. I abandoned quite a lot of string and threw my kite away.. Regretted it now.. My favourite kite...

Thanks to JY for photographer for the day!

Dried ourselves up and bought a new ktie before leaving for dinner. Took a bus, then taxi again to Marina Square. Every dining place was packed so we settled down at Subway. Thanks to JY and WJ for the drinks and cookies!

JY and Peifong went home, while WJ and I went to cine for another round of L4D2. Completed 2 Chapters in about 1 hour, normal mode. Wanna play advance WJ don't want. But we'll be tomorrow!

Pictures!

More at Facebook! Gonna meet WJ at ChompChomp I guess..

Gooderbye for now!



comment / top