Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: Chapter 2: Pain of truth
date: Saturday, March 31, 2012
time: 4:19 PM
Life took a sharp turn in these two days. I've to stop studying my Advanced Diploma until I pass my BS. MDIS is bent on wasting 2 months of my time, ruining the schedule of this year. So yes there won't be school for awhile..

Yesterday, had dinner with Jinfa and Wenjun. Had a really great time. Then we bought 12 cans to drink at my house. Drank rather quickly and Jinfa wanna go home early, we got tipsy really quick. After they left, I continued to drink in my room, need more alcohol for the courage to confess, cause I can't seem to keep it anymore..

Yes, was prepared for a negative answer. Truth hurts. Though it'll lift a big boulder off your heart, it puts a new, bigger one there, double-edged. The text messages were too painful to view again, guess I can only read them under the influence of alcohol.. Really want to read again.. Get the messages clearly into my mind, analyse...

The flow of life... Why did it lay so much pain in the thing I treasure the most..? I don't think I deserve it.. I don't go around and flirt.. Go in and out of relationship with different girls.. I treasure it.. Respect it.. It's something sacred..

It's another few years to suffer...


comment / top