Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: The path from here on
date: Wednesday, March 28, 2012
time: 11:57 AM
Class is getting a lil boring although the lecturer was really funny today. He's a weird one though. I went to him today to pass up my assignment, but he didn't answer me and when I asked if he could help me staple my assignment together because I forgotten to, he asked me back, what is staple, I was confused, and just left the class.

Sometimes I'd look to my left as I sat on the far right of the table. Wishing that you were there, sitting in your usual place. Really wanna see you everyday like the past.

Been wanting to get a bike but dad's being stingy. Man it really sucks, I hope I can buy things with my own money soon. Really hate depending on others. What else, I did have a lot to say but I've seem to forgotten most of it.

It's all about you actually. Life's been like you've been a part of me already, whatever I do, whatever I feel I just hope I can share with you. Was really happy I could pass you the lecture book. Even more happy when you told me you like the portrait! But why didn't you ask about the letter... I was thinking if it had dropped out of the folder as its an A5 paper in an A4 folder. That's a confession letter in Chinese.. I was hoping you could ask what it means, then I'd confess.. I really wanna tell you what I feel. Hope that chance will come really soon.

That's all for now..


comment / top