Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: Thinking bout a good Title
date: Wednesday, March 21, 2012
time: 8:51 PM
So.. blogging once again! Pardon me for my start as I've kinda forgotten how to start a post. Brief update!

After diploma ended, we have about 3 weeks of rest before Adv Diploma starts. Chose to continue to study 80% because of you, 20% because I've a little time to spend this year, don't wanna go into army so early, and other miscellaneous reasons.

During the 3 weeks, went to Sentosa like about 3 times, went so many times because I didn't have the chance to go when I'm studying diploma. Most of my friends are studying and having exams too. Was really fun, and gathering with old, best, good friends, it's one of the most comfortable zone to be in.

Then I went on a sudden vacation to Thailand! I stayed in Jirayu's dorm for 3 nights and 1 night in Pattaya. It was hell of a fun. First day, clubbing when I haven't slept for 42 hours, puke fest for me. Oh yeah before that, I reached the airport, I have to queue for 1hr 45min to get my luggage, and waited for another 6hrs for Jirayu to come and fetch me because he forgot I was coming that day.. Oh well, and the things there, are really cheap. 1 bottle of water in Singapore's 7 eleven will roughly be 2 dollars. In Thailand's 7 eleven, I bought 2 bottles of water, a meal and a bun, for Sgd roughly 3 dollars. Amazing.. And a meal there around Thailand, cost only about 50cents to 1dollar. It's really cheap, the quantity is sufficient and the food is really, really nice. Don't feel like going into the trip so much, cause I wanna type on something else. Anyway, got scammed for 2000 baht as the guy accused me of scratching the jet ski, just handed him the money as I'm on vacation there, the money isn't a lot and I don't want any trouble.

Recently, have been living my life, trying to pack the days as much as possible, returning home later than supposed. Class from 8.30 to 11.30am, have lunch at the school's canteen with friends, then either go to the gym, read book, do more studying for what I've learned that day, go to the bookstore to find books, do some shopping. So, I will pack the day to the fullest, then return home, have dinner, use the computer for awhile then off to bed. Because as the sun set.. You will start to haunt me.. If I sleep too late, I'll be thinking of you so much, that I wouldn't be able to sleep.

The heart hurts a lot.

Y'know I've never woo a girl before, the first girlfriend I had, she did the wooing, so we got together, nothing hard. So it's the first time I'm wooing a girl, that's you. And the way you type, is really special. I can't, nor my friends can figure out whether you're interested in me or not. We all agree that the word 'unique' suits you. I thought that maybe it's because you're not so good with english. Thinking bout it, all these while, you only started the conversation with me thrice. Once, it was when you smsed to tell me you got the kite already. Then it was when you told you couldn't make it for dinner, and lastly, when you're leaving Singapore for Kazakhstan. I've totally no idea, confused about what to do. I really feel like I'm irritating, going too overboard, almost to stalking. But my friends told me it's normal, wooing is like this. And, you replied the facebook message, did you forget to reply the 2nd question..? Or merely didn't want to continue the chat..? Cause I'm really lost, I don't know what to do anymore. I've nobody to go to ask for advice. Show me please, or tell me what I mean to you. Let me know that I still have a chance, motivate me.. Every time of the day, I'm living in this daze, this empty feeling, hollow, solitary..

Today, I insisted to my friend for us to wait till break, before going to the gym. Got the chance to caught a glimpse of you. Was satisfied, and then, my heart shrunk, like wringing a wet cloth. It hurts, I was so happy to be able to see you, yet it's so painful. I immediately got up and walked away, as calm as I could, never turned back.

It's torturing, my dear. How come it hurts so much to love someone. I shouldn't have got your number, I shouldn't have known you. I took the chance believing we will get somewhere I wished we were, but I drew the short straw. I'm still hoping, trying, struggling, not giving up.

That one day memories you gave to me, it's vanishing, I'm trying very hard to preserve it, but fragments of it are slowly disappearing. I still can remember your singing, your accent, your scent, your smile. But they're blurring, it's like something is trying to erase it.

Hey.. the Chinese lecture book is done.. So is the drawing of you. Hope I can give it to you one day.

Some day.


comment / top