Memories, are beautiful.


profile
Rayson

Rayson Ling



misc



past
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• August 2010
• November 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• May 2011
• August 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• March 2013
• April 2013

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x
title: Typical day with an unusual thought
date: Thursday, March 29, 2012
time: 10:00 AM
So it's only 10am now, watch shows 9.58am and the iPad shows 10.01am. 10 am would be simple. If only life is more direct and simple. Some things in life don't occur suddenly but over the time. Dilemma... The stress and pain you have to defend against..

Most of the things I do nowadays, the words 'give up' just keeps popping out in my mind.

Just got a call from my mum, went out of the class to talk. It got me really pissed, keep it short, my parents wants my brother and I to talk, but their actions shows otherwise. While at that, a guy sneezed really loud behind my back, seem intentional. Really loud, I wanna pick a fight with him with the mood at the moment.

Examination, failed, wanna give up. Trying to improve the relationship with my dad, want to give up. Loving you, don't want to give up but I'm at my limit...

What's the point of trying so hard..? When maybe you get nothing... And so what if you get it...? Pain still lurks around. I'm getting to understand Naomi, Midori and Kisuki... Why they committed suicide.. The pain... It never goes away.. As much as I want to see how far I can go in this life, I really want to end here, when one dies, everything ends, you'll be cut loose of this world, even yourself.

The word death never left my mind.


comment / top